Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Olive Turns Two

 He does not take it easy on this tractor. 

Throwback to his birthday in 2013. The wagon was his gift that year. That was the last year I had pumpkins outdoors to be pretty. The following year Olive was destroying them and this year it's the dog. I didn't even try it.

 I sewed the boys some beanies. Inspiration from Young Buck Beanies. 

 At 4 1/2 months Hank pushed his first tooth through.


 I don't remember why but we had a campfire one night. It is hard for me to enjoy a campfire the way the children zoom around it and Mia fluffs her blanket up almost on top of it. I'd like to blow this picture up and hang it in Stuart's room.

 Henry dear, what has happened? So big so soon. 


I don't like to see summer go but there is something about fall. I told Nate the other day that I just wanted to create something and all I was creating was soup.

Nate blew up the yellow balloon. He is fearless. I should have had him blow them all up. Mia and I blew them up and pinned them up all while Olive was calling for us from her bedroom the morning of her birthday.  

 Well Olive, we made it to two! You were way too shy to blow out the candles and you would not go to Sunday School either. I thought you would. Maybe next time. You funny girl. 




1 comment:

  1. I agree with your feelings about a campfire. We had one the other night. "This is the life." I said. That was before the hot dogs were swingle wildly through the flames and Julie was crawling around and Lisa was waving a burning stick.

    ReplyDelete