Thursday, January 29, 2015

The First Jam & Slam

Jam (stuff I am loving)

Avacados. 

Having a second family car.  Although along with this comes the realization that we must be middle aged. May it pass inspection in the spring. 


Ladies Bible study. So good to hang out with the ladies from church.

Keeping a Clean Fridge. This is not a blog post that I could write but I can aspire!

Funny stuff on Dorcas Smucker's blog. The kind of crazy that I love.

Birthdays are fun.





Slam (sad things)

Sales people that follow you around the shoe store asking more than twice if you are doing ok. I have been since wondering how to let sales people know that, "I am shopping by myself and it's amazing, do not bug me today!"

Huge disappointments in others lives, Stuff that has the potential to make them bitter and I'm standing back watching and holding my breath wondering, are they going to make it? Will they let this make them a more beautiful person? Please God, yes. 

Bench hoggers. Let the back benches at church for the families with little kids, I plead with you. 








4 comments:

  1. A car like that deserves a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just smiled at the car! We had something similar to that when I was at home, and I was extremely embarrassed of it :) Now I'm thinking, that looks like a good ride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday's are fun and so is that car. And when bench hoggers in Sunday School are distracted by some cute child who got seated in the front row, I find that annoying.

    ReplyDelete